Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet the Phreaks!

MAD SCIENTIST FATHER

This show was a pet project of a friend who wanted to bring back the fun of those classic shows like " The Munsters " and " The Adams Family ". I'm not really sure what his version was about or how it differed from those other shows, but I was fun to work on anyways. The style was pretty much stolen from the "Beetlejuice/Family Dog" cartoon or at lest an attempt at it.

CREEPY MOTHERS

GRANDPA AND UNCLE

THE PHREAKS TEENAGERS

THE PHREAKS CHILDREN

THE PHREAKS COUSINS AND PET

THE HELP

THE HOUSE

THE NEIGHBOURS

THE NEIGHBOURS TEENS

Well that's all of them, still would have been fun to work on, but thats life. At least I can share them with you here.

3 comments:

Draw Monkey said...

HA!, nice! You had me at the melty faced Evil Scientist Father. And then I saw Mr Fridge. Too cool.

Unknown said...

Looking good Philly! Love that Creature form the Black Lagoon.

Josh Gay said...

Hey Phil, I'm really digging these guys alot! Love "The Help" and it's cool to see some of your bg stuff. More.
(Glad yer digging the robots too BTW...)