Friday, April 4, 2014

Cereal Critters!

 CEREAL CRITTERS

 CAP'N CRUNCH

 JEAN LA FOOTE

 FRANKEN BERY

 COUNT CHOCULA

 BOO BERRY

 FRUIT BRUTE

 YUMMY MUMMY

 TONY THE TIGER

 FRED FLINTSTONE

 BARNEY RUBBLE

 QUISP

 TRIX RABBIT

 SUGAR BEAR

 SNAP

 CRACKLE

 POP

 YOGI BEAR

 LEPRECHAUN
 SUGAR POPS PETE

 C-3PO

 MR.T

PAC-MAN

You got to love all those cereal critters you grew up with staring at you from their colourful boxes as you ate your cereal. I personally did not have a childhood with all the sugar filled fun these characters provided, but I love them anyway. 

This time I played with action figure packaging a bit more than I have before by adding a figure and the blister bubble to go with it. It's fun to see the "What if" scenario played out if I did the art for one my favourite things.

8 comments:

Jason Gross said...

Well done, sir!

The Sewer Den said...

Awesome work, dude. I'd love to have that Mr. T at my desk.

Unknown said...

Please tell me there is some chance this could be a reality! It needs to be! These are awesome!!!

VintageToyGuru said...

Wow...these are ABSOOOLUTELY AWWWesOme..
Love the Art work.
Right up my graphic alley !!

Thank you Sir

JasOn
Edmonton,Alberta,

Mr. Karswell said...

Super amazing!

Unknown said...

So not sure who else you've done but I like them.

Other to try:
Mario/Zelda, apple cinnamon cheerios (cinna-man, apple), cocoa puffs, cookie crisp, cabbage patch kids, tent, raisin bran.

Unknown said...

So not sure who else you've done but I like them.

Other to try:
Mario/Zelda, apple cinnamon cheerios (cinna-man, apple), cocoa puffs, cookie crisp, cabbage patch kids, tent, raisin bran.

Chance Raspberry said...

Dude! These are seriously super cool and awesome! Are they just prototypes/hypotheticals, or have you actually manufactured these? I would seriously buy one of each and I'm hoping you plan to make and sell them at some point if they're not already real. I also love Carl Zuckerman's suggestion right above mine and if you want to get in touch with any toy/figure manufacturers or modelers, I work in Animation on The Simpsons, so I have some connections. If you're interested, let's talk. ChanceRaspberry@hotmail.com http://LittleBilly.com http://GetCartoonified.com