Friday, February 6, 2015

Masters of the Universe: Heroic Warriors!

 MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

 HE-MAN

 SORCERESS

 STRATOS

 RAM MAN

 ORKO

 PRINCE ADAM

 KING RANDOR

 MAN-AT-ARMS

 TEELA

 TEELA

 MAN-E-FACES: HUMAN

  MAN-E-FACES: MONSTER

  MAN-E-FACES: ROBOT

 MECKANECK

 MOSS MAN

 ROBOTO

 BUZZ-OFF

 FISTO

 EXTENDAR

 SNOUT SPOUT

 SY-KLONE

 RIO BLAST

 ZODAC

 ROTAR

 STONEDAR

 ROKKON

 CLAMP CHAMP

 TYTUS

 GWILDOR

 HE-RO

 ELDOR

CARD BACK

I had an itch to draw "Masters of the universe" characters, so I scratch it.

 I just did the toy line characters ( not the costume changes ex: He-man Laser Light ), except for the battle armour He-man ( he was my favourite ) on the card back image. So I didn't get into the extras form the show or comics because I would be doing this forever and I have other things I would like to draw. I also threw in some prototype toy figures I found images for. 

Next week,
Masters of the Universe: Evil Warriors!

No comments: